NEW YORK CITY LOBBIES

The featured lobby can be found at 110 42nd Street

Rather than rushing up the steps or escalator to enter Grand Central look for a small exit with a turnstyle, go up the steps, and view this amazing hidden lobby.

The original structure was built as the Bowery Savings Bank in 1921 by Louis Aires of York & Sawyer.  The "chapel" structure was added in the early 1930's.



Contact Joy Goudie  at joy@oxfordnyc.com 

Website Builder